Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

DAY 5: AGAINST THE ODDS , Activity 1: National Treasure







DAY 5: AGAINST THE ODDS   , Activity 1: National Treasure



The first treasures I have and i love is  my necklaces that my cousin gave me, on my trip to the samoa. I like these necklaces because they have meaning to me. The shell means  "island" and the letter that is on the necklaces is personal because it have the initial, "E"





Image result for bts



The second item / thing I like is BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan. This Korean boy band is my favorite music band  ever. Like every other person i like them for the musicality and performance.






Image result for harry potter sorcerer's stoneLastly i like Movies. Movies are my goto things when i have nothing better to. It has been such an experience , learning about checahter and behaviours. One of my favorite movies is the movie "Harry potter:1 The sorcerer's stone" I like this film because it reminds me and my friends going  through PBS. It was an  eye-opener and it made me realise that friends a key to surviving.    

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ellenora! I like the information you have for these three things you treasure. Your necklace is really cool, similar to the one I have and seems like it's really special to you. Mine has my first name initial, V, like yours and that's why I love it even more. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Ellenora! Olive here - I’m a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey! How are you doing? The weather is not very good today! Too grey, too windy and too rainy! Summer where are you?

    Thank you for your blog post! I think you’ve written about some lovely things! I really like your necklace, it’s very beautiful. Do you wear it all the time, or just on special occasions? Hahah, do you listen to a lot of K-pop, or just BTS? I absolutely love all the dancing they do! I think you’d have to work very hard to be a member, because they practice their routines so often! What do you think? Would you want to be a member of BTS? Or is there another band you’d prefer?

    Please remember to attribute your images! It’s super important for your readers to know where you got your artwork from!

    Other than that, ka pai on your effort and keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenora,
    I liked how you said that you like BTS because of their music and performances. I also liked how you said that you liked Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone because it was eye-opening to you and your friends. Are there any other movies that you like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.