Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

ANZAC


 Today I and Florence were doing to pay it forward activity and ANZAC activity. The first activity was made by me I write it for Mr. Captian Tom Moore. I write about Mr captain tom Moore and what he did to help the world and how old is he. The second thing me and Florence did was one together . But the first one was made by  Florence did was made her own ANZAC activities she did the morse code what they are are and what they did. The last one we did together was the facts that we had read in that google d.l.o we write facts about the ANZAC days over the world.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenora!

    I really enjoyed reading your slides about Captain Tom Moore! It made me so happy when I heard about his story on the news. What a sweet man to do that and raise so much awareness and money. How will you celebrate ANZAC day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenora
    Your DLO about Captain Tom was very interesting. I like how you told us a bit about him and what he has achieved during his life. He is a very amazing man and an inspiration to us all. How do you think he will celebrate his 100th birthday?
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellenora I enjoyed reading your Anzac blog and writing about Captain Tom. i am glad that you enjoyed doing the Anzac activities. If you could of met Captain Tom what are some of the things that you would say to him and why>

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.