Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 2: One Small Step for Man

First step on the moon 

Here were are on the moon.
I can see the star shining in front of my 
eyes and bright colour filling the sky.

As I step out of the rocket 
I could feel the air pushing against me. 

All  the beautiful things I  saw, people on Earth can only 
see in their dreams.

My eyes were too busy sucking all the beauty of the Space 
I didn’t see where I was going, so I fell in the deep hole.
“I’M SPACE  DOOM”!

It felt as if the air was falling on me like it was a live 
I want to get off but then I woke up.

It was only a dream!
Activity 2 ,day 2 week 1 for this activity we are doing poem about the first step on the moon we talk about how it feels to go on the moon .

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ellanora,

    You did a fantastic job describing what it would feel like if you were on the moon. I love how you incorporated rhyme. Looks like you're an up-and-coming writer in the making!

    I have often thought about what it would be like to travel into space. I think if I had the opportunity to go there, I would probably stay because I'd miss my friends and family so much! Niel Armstrong was so brave going to the moon.

    If you had the opportunity, would you go to the moon? I think the view would be phenomenal!

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ellenora! I really enjoyed reading your detailed poem about stepping on the moon. I love how creative you made it in the end, it was almost like a short story. And my favorite line would be "All the beautiful things I saw, people on earth could only dream of". Only those words would be able to describe what it's like on the moon. Fantastic blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenora,
    I liked how you wrote a really big poem, I also liked how you said that you were too busy sucking in all of the beauty around you to notice anything else. If you could, would you actually want to go to the moon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity? Remember to comment to earn more points to be able to win some cool prizes.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.