Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

DAY 3: TEAM PLAYERS Activity 1: superpower

 The superpower the three superpowers I like is : Brainiac , Flash and Invisibility  . I  chose brainiac because  I like to conchal  this with my bran without doing thing . I Chose  flash because  I like to be fast  and I can fight fast . I like is Invisibility  because  I like how you can go  without even one  nose that  and can fight with people .
 This activity  we are doing  is choosing the   superpowers that we real want  we talk about  why we chose .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenora, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Ellenora,
    I liked how you showed what kind of superpowers you want to have and explaining to us why you want that superpower. I loved how you said you wanted to have invisibility and flash, I wish I could have that superpower because its a pretty cool one and I wished I could use that superpower on some people to scare them. This was a great blog post Ellenora.
    Keep The Great Work Up!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenora! These would make out to be some really good superpowers especially with what you would use them for. I like the idea of brainiac, being able to control things with your mind. What is your favorite? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellenora,
    I liked how you said that you would want to have super speed so you could run fast, and invisibility so that you could be places without people knowing. If you could pick even more superpowers, what other ones would you want?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.