Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Phonics


My brother got a cap for his birthday. He wore his cap when he was fishing. He caught a snapper It was a very light colour and a bit small so he wasn't very happy. When he was 16 years old he wanted to go diving but he got trapped in a cage underwater and couldn't get out. Dad did not know where he was. Then a fish came out of the water, I said to dad "look over there, it's  a snapper". We were so scared to see that a real fish was alive on land, but it came to me  and said, "I am here to help you get your brother back, put this on to help you breathe underwater". When I woke up from my nap I realized it was just a dream .

 Today for phonics we were learning about the 'ap' sound. We listed all the 'ap' words we already knew and then found more in the dictionary. We then had some riddles to solve with 'ap' in them. We wrote our paragraph using five of the 'ap' words from our list. Finally we did our inference task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.