Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 3: Going on a high beam


Earlier this year, It was our school camp. We did a lot of activities high and low. One of our activities was to go on a high beam. The thing is that I am really afraid of heights. It was about 6 to 8 meters and for me that’s pretty high. Scared, nervous and sick feeling I had when I go down but because of my bravery I am feeling  happy that I finally done it .

This activity was about someone that was brave .I was talking about Going on the high beam because I was scared of it .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenora, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellenora! This was a great description about the one time you were brave. And I liked how you included why you thought it was brave as well. I definitely agree that seeing you on the beam was pretty amazing. When I was on the beam, I felt like I was on top of the world and I could do anything. I agree that it was scary at first, but I soon learnt that I was completely safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenora,
    I liked how you said that although you were afraid, you still climbed the high beam and felt happy that you had when you got down. Do you think you would be able to climb it again if you had the chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity? Remember to comment to earn more points to be able to win some cool prizes.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.