Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Peruasive speeches

Hello,  I am Ellenora. 
Do you like looking exactly like everybody else in the class, or do you like to be unique?

 I'm going to tell you why we should be allowed to wear whatever earrings  we want to school. We should all be allowed to make our own choice about what earrings we wear to school. 100% of students I asked all agreed that we should be able to wear any earrings to school.Choosing different earrings add color and style to my uniform. This makes me feel good about how I look and gives me confidence . Earrings can make us look fun, fashionable and fabulous.If we all wear the same  studs in our ears it gets boring and we all look the same. A lot of kids like to look different from other people because they like to look at themselves differently from everyone else.I'm sure you will agree that  we should all have the choice to wear any style of earrings to school.

L.l : To write  a speech  that  persuades afters to  think  the way you do. My speech is about  should be allowed to wear whatever earrings  at school .
If you don't use you expression you not have confidence to share to the class or a small group.We can give eye contact to the class or to a small group it is sach more better it do .I need to improve in is don't getting scared of get up and tall my speech .


1 comment:

  1. Hello Ellenora!
    I loved reading about you persuasive speech about Kids being allowed to wear earrings to school. I liked how you tried to use a real situation like how everyone would feel boring if everyone was wearing the same studs as each other. I loved the facts you added to prove your point.
    Keep up the great writing!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.