Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Phonics 'ank'


My brother  had broken his ankle but before he hurt his ankle  he went to town . A tank picked up his best friend Frank to prank me. It was late and he got out of the tank and someone went to the bank and stole money. My brother thought to himself, maybe I can use my superpower to catch  him . My brother will not get hurt stopping this tank and then I hurt my ankle. He and his friends drank all night long as my mum was awake and got so mad.
This week for phonics we were learning about the 'ank' sound. We started by making our list and finding words with 'ank' in them. Then we solved some 'ank' riddles and made a word list. We also wrote our paragraph using some of the words from the list we made. To finish we listened tosome short stories and answered questions about the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.