Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey



LI: To create a piece of insect art

This week for this activity we did was make the insect art with things on the ground I was  Inspired by art creations by Raku Inoue we went outside and collected leaves, twigs, and other plant debris to create our own insect images. I found it quite hard to found things to my insect because I couldn't found a insect to creat I enjoyed it because like the insect that I made I also like it because it looks .


3 comments:

  1. Hello Ellenora i like how you were so creative and made you a butterfly out of leaves and flowers . I was wondering next time can you add some facts about your insect . Don't give up keep the work up Ellenora .
    How many Months , weeks , years does it take for a butterfly to hatch from its cocoon ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ellenora,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team!

    I love the bug you created - I think it looks very cute! I also like how symmetrical it is. Even though it was hard, you have done a great job. Ka pai!

    What does your bug eat? I think if I was a bug I’d miss eating human food like pizza!

    Keep up the good work!

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi charlotte the butterfly that I made eat leaves and I think little insect.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.