Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 activity 1



LI: To collect materials needed to successfully complete our weekly superpower building missions with Nano Girl.

This morning LS2 worked in groups with our Year 4 students to help them create their first Summer Learning Journey blog posts. PBS are still at school this week so finding some of the materials we needed for our treasure hunt was easy. Our challenge is going to be able to find all the materials we need at home now.

How long do you think this will take to finish this ?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ellenora

    My name is Renee and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey Team. I am so happy to see that you have signed up to participate in the Summer Learning Journey and completed today’s first activity with Nanogirl. Unfortunately I can’t hear the audio in the video you have prepared using Screencastify. You should try re-recording or re-uploading your video again as I would love to hear your hard work. Which materials do you expect will be challenging to find at home? I think that you might surprise yourself with the different items that you have in your house that you have not noticed in the past.

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the excellent work I can’t wait to see your other posts over the summer!

    Renee (SLJ)


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.