Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

Art Colouring Book - Step it up challenge

 LI: To use TEEL paragraphs to explain our colour choice

Art has many  different forms made up of several elements 


My picture of Woman combing her hair by Goyō Hashiguchi. By choosing lots of colour to make the flows bright the shirt. I found the right look that fits in the bright tone in the flow and shirt . In the picture  my hair was very light then I changed it to make it look real .


The real  picture one was a cold colour then when I changed to a bright colour to make it look like a real  picture. I made my picture bright and cold at the same time she was thinking about something she saw  something like  a rat or a cat or others.


My picture between the real one is that the real one is more sad and manie is something of something thinking and seeing the nast in the hair. The art element all around the picture in the hair on the shirt and the flowers.


Last week I completed the Step it Up art challenge from the Summer Learning Journey activities. The purpose of this task was to explain our colour choice using the language and vocabulary we learnt from watching the information video. I used the TEEL paragraph structure to help me explain my thinking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.