Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Phoinc



Un sounds 

I was so unhappy because  I was sleeping and  then the thunder woke me up.
Everyone was scared and my ears started to hurt. I thought I was dreaming when
I first heard  the thunder strike.The next day  it was sunny
and everyone was happy. Then we decided to  go out to eat food .
I got a delicious ham and  cheese bun and we ate at the park, it was lots of fun.

Today for Phonics we made a list of all the 'un' words we already knew, then used our dictionary to find more words. We then solved some riddles with the 'un' sound in them. We added 'un' to the beginning of 5 words to make the 'un' words. We chose 5 words to use in our paragraph. We finished off with a short story and Mrs Linda asked us questions about the story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.