Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Personification...


Why did they leave me out here all alone again? I am so dirty and broken. I feel so battered and unwanted. I want to be shiny and new like when they first brought me home from the shop. I wish my owner would wear me again. Yay finally, she chose me. When she tried me on for the first time I could feel her pulling my tongue as she slides her foot in me. The pain felt like a pair of scissors cutting my skin. But the pain is better than being alone. 


Today for writing we wrote about an old shoe and used the 5 senses to show what it sees, how it feels, tastes, smells and hears. It was hard because my partner and I were writing the same story but I wasn't allowed to speak to my partner. It was fun because we had our backs to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.