Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2019

SLJ | Activity 2 | Day 2

This task is called Fabulous Ferns. For this activity I had to find 3 teams that have Fern in their title, Also the teams that I find have to have a fern on their uniform. My three teams are the 'Black Ferns, White Ferns and the Silver Ferns." Out of the three I like the Black ferns the most, because they are a girl team, They are also similar to the All Blacks.  All the teams I chose are girl teams.

Image result for black ferns  These are the Black ferns. 


Image result for Silver Ferns These are the Silver Ferns.

Image result for White Ferns These are the White Ferns.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenora!
    Its great to see that you are catching up with the SLJ activities. Congrats on completing this activity. You have really updated your last post. I like how you chose 3 Girl teams.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ellenora! Good job on finding these three teams. I can understand that you would choose black ferns because it reminds you of the all blacks. I like the images you used of each one that shows their uniforms. If you were able to make up your own name with fern in it, what would it be and what sport would it be for? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Ellenora,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you getting out there and posting more and more summer learning journey activities. I did this activity too. It was sure interesting to do. Did you enjoy completing this task? Why? The images of the teams looks great. I liked it how you said these are the White Ferns and so and so.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Ellenora,
    I really like how you have decided to add a simple picture. Next time attribute your photo. Also, I like how you add a title to all of your photos. All of your work is correct. I really like how you explained to us what you have learned.

    Was this activity easy?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.