Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Matariki New year


L.I It was to learn about matariki and talk about it on this poster in groups. LS1 And Ls2 worked together.It finish are  matariki   poster  and are matariki  side  we did  before  morning.I talked about what I learnt, How I learnt, what its about and other things. This is a research, collaborating and Team work activity. To do this activity we had to look at MRS Anderson's slide to get some information and then make our own information using her information but in our own words. I also researched a little bit to get some: KEY information so I could write more about Matariki. Matariki is a special celebration in Maori. Matariki is part of the Maori New Year. I am Maori Myself so I like to celebrate Matariki by eating dinner but with my whole family.Today LS1 and LS2 worked together collaboratively to find out some information about Matariki. We used our researching skills to find out some information. We watched a video together about matariki and listed down some facts. After watching the video we created a DLO Matariki.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.