Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

speech marks


  • Add speech marks:
    1. ''What time is it?'', asked Aung Naing. ​
    2. ''I want chicken for ​dinner," said Hosea.
    3. ''Can I be on your team" asked Jonathan. ​
    4. ''I would like an ice cream please,'' said Liane.
    5. ​Mojtaba said to his friend "I know all of the colours of the rainbow. They are red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet."  
    6. "Would you like to read a book?" asked Mrs Sloan.
    7. "Where is my chromebook?" asked Pua.
    8. "It is time to go to assembly," said Mr Wong. ​
    9. "What is 15 + 12?" asked  Mr Ogilvie.LI: To use speech marks to show when someone is speaking.
      (To make direct quotes.) We learn how to speech marks .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.