Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Phonics

We went to the beach to go swimming  and feel the sand but there was no sand it was all rocks . I  put on sunblock and went on swim that water cluer .I saw someone took my things but luckily I have locked my  bag so no one can get in it . I need to  get my bag before 3 clock .So  I caught up with him and got my bag back.  He started to mock me, I went away and said nothing. I looked at the time it was 3 o'clock  I gotta go home before my mum comes home. I went inside someone knocked on the door, I opened the door and I got scared  when someone had pranked me so the next day I pranked him . 


Today we were doing Phonics and we were learning about the 'ock' sound. We made a list of the words with the 'ock' words on them. We then use a dictionary to write down the meaning of three 'ock' words. We filled in the missing ock words from sentences, then we wrote our paragraph using 5 words from our list. We ended with or inference and answering the question .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.