Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey 1


 Summer learning journey 


For  this we had read    the fact  about    how Maui   we had to find out how  Maui  and the giant  fish    this  was . Is this story was  the  Maui and the  giant  fish  I learn how  they   are had to fight with  the fish  look  a stingreigh it was  to herd to  pent  this  sting right  is very herd to  batter  the  sting right  they will hatter  the  Maui they batter   the fish  the  made it  to the they  poud  the  the sing right they went back home  they where  very steep  then they had  food on the boat so that they won't starve.
http://eng.mataurangamaori.tki.org.nz/Support-materials/Te-Reo-Maori/Maori-Myths-Legends-and-Contemporary-Stories/Maui-and-the-giant-fish

2 comments:

  1. HEY ELLENORA
    You need to work on a lot of things. You need to work on adding blurbs and making your work make sense. I hope you are having fun.

    KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellenora,

    Woo hoo! So good to see that you have made a start on the Summer Learning Journey activities. My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you this summer.

    I can see that you have read the story about Maui and the great fish. I hope you enjoyed it!
    I think you are telling me about how Maui had to fight the fish with his hook and then they finally caught it. Am I right?

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs in the future.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.